What We Do
Xendee develops next-generation cloud computing solutions for microgrid and smart grid project management and power system analysis.
Through a partnership with Microsoft Corporation and collaboration with the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), Xendee develops and deploys cloud computing engineering and management platforms that integrate a full Microsoft technology stack and EPRI smart grid analytics with one-line diagram authoring, data management, error checking, scripting automation, analytics, and presentation quality reporting solutions.
Xendee technology enables a broader class of users to utilize the power of EPRI's OpenDSS technology while helping consulting engineers, utilities, and researchers match technology costs with budgets and restrictions on fees.
Xendee helps democratize electrical power engineering project management, consulting and research capability, and supports major investments in microgrids, smart grids, large-scale penetration of renewable and alternative energy technologies and the need to maintain electric power reliability when integrating sources of renewable generation.
Why Is Xendee Better?
- Enterprise Class Solutions
- Unparalleled flexibility.
- Indefinite extensibility.
- No License or Maintenance Fees.
- Anywhere, Anytime Access.
- Private cloud options Available.
- 100% Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Works with Mac OSX and Windows PCs.
- Powered by EPRI OpenDSS smart grid analytics.
What Is Xendee?
Xendee is a user-friendly on-demand cloud computing platform where power engineers can design, and analyze electrical power distribution networks — anywhere, anytime.
We offer engineers a full suite of professional on-demand power system design and analysis web apps that integrate next generation EPRI power system analysis technology.
Our goal is to deliver a much friendlier, and modern environment where electrical power engineers can instantly benefit from the latest open-source EPRI technologies in order to advance knowledge in the art and science of power system engineering and participate in the discovery of novel designs and solutions that address renewable energy integration and adoption.
- Real-Time Project Status Monitoring.
- Project Work Flow Automation Solutions.
- Integrated Collaboration and Feedback Features.
- Interactive One-Line Diagram Modeler.
- Smart Network Data Error Checkers.
- Short Circuit Analysis: Classical/ANSI C37/IEEE.
- Power Flow Analysis: Multi-Phase Distribution.
- Motor Starting Analysis: Multi-Phase Industrial.
What Do I Need?
We rely on the latest browser technology to deliver our service, so all that you need is a modern web browser (we suggest the latest version of Mozilla FireFox or Internet Explorer), and the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in.
The Xendee website and all of its services can be accessed and used via any modern web browser on a smart-phone, tablet or PC and does not require any plug-in technologies.
What Is Included?
- Free E-mail Technical Support.
- Optional 24x7 Phone Support.
- Transport Security via SSL Encryption.
- Secure Level 1 PCI-DSS Cloud Environment.
- Edge Security via Forms Based Authentication.
- Integrated Vendor Equipment Catalogs & Data.
- Library Of Self-Paced Training & Video Tutorials.
Please feel free to contact us and inquire about our private cloud solutions via our contact form.